Friday, June 27, 2008

The Beginning

Well I finally gave in! I kept telling Jason I wasn't going to make a blog until we had kids because with just the two of us there isn't as much to tell. But I had a friend talk me into it so here I am!
Jason and I have been married for over six months now! It's crazy how fast the time has flown! We love being married! Right now Jason is still working for Summerhays Music moving pianos but is hoping to get into an optometrist's office to get experience for his application to optometry school. He still has a few years till he goes so if he can get a job now, he'll be in good shape. He just finished his summer semester of school, so now we get the rest of the summer with no homework! It definately gives us more time to play. We have season passes to seven peaks so we go there a lot. It is so much fun. Last time we went, we went down the boomerang. Jason went backwards and by the look on his face, I thought he was going to pass out. It was so funny. When we got to the bottom, I was laughing so hard I pretty much had to roll out of the tube! It was a lot of fun!
I am finished with school until fall and so I'm just working right now. I work for Packer Dental as a dental assistant and also for Summerhays Music. I am going to try to remember to take pictures to keep you all updated, but I'm not the best at doing that so I'll try my hardest!

2 comments:

Josh and Maddi Andersen said...

Wahoo you have a blog! I'm so happy! Its way cute so far! I'm glad you figured it out! Now we can keep in touch this way too!

The Damron's said...

Hey guys so glad you have a blog. You will have to update it as soon as you can, we like to see what everybody is up to. We will see you on the 4th love ya.