Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Easter and Jason's Birthday


This year for Easter, we headed down to my parents house. Jason's parents are in Guatemala on their mission so we spent the whole weekend with my family but were able to have Paul, Becca and their cute kids come over and hang out with us also! It was such a nice weekend!!! So on Thursday before easter, my mom and my sisters came up and stayed the night and watched Adi so that Jason and I could go to his medical school roast. Then Jason had school on Friday so I went down to Utah county with my mom to go shopping for easter and the rest of Jason's birthday.  Jason met us down there after school and we finished shopping then headed to Richfield.  That night was Jason's Birthday so when we got to Richfield, my wonderful mom and sisters watched Adi and Jason and I went to hunger games. Again, we had a wonderful date night!!!  Saturday we went to the Aurora park and had the annual hales easter egg hunt and lunch.  Becca and Paul brought the boys over so we were able to play with them too. It was so nice to just hang out with family! Then that night we had them over to my parents house again for pie for Jason's birthday.  

Adi with Aunt Shandi

Cute Cason

Bridger and his loot

Tressa posin' for the camera

Sweet Jade

All the kiddos after the easter egg/candy hunt

My sweet family

Adi's first time on the swing! I think she liked it!! 



Trey with his egg!

So excited to show us what he found!



Then on Sunday we went to church and then had our Easter candy hunt at my house after church. It was way fun but so different this year because Jamie wasn't able to make it down, Riley is on his mission and Danielle was on one voice tour so it was just Jason, Me, Adi, Shandi, Tressa and my parents.  it was way weird without everyone! And yes, once again the easter bunny won the hunt and there were three pieces of candy that we weren't able to find.  The dang easter bunny that comes to my house is so tricky every year and we have yet to be able to find them all one year and no he will never tell us where we've missed them. It's an ongoing tradition at my house that makes easter so much fun!!!  It was also a very uplifting day. It's amazing to think about the sacrifice of our savior and all he did for us out of pure love.  I'm so grateful for the gospel!  
Here are a few pictures of Adi on Easter day!
Adi in her cute Easter dress

Thanks for all the fun stuff in the Easter basket grammy

Love the bunny!


Adi's first peep!!!  


Not sure what she thought of it, but don't worry, she's part Bastian, She'll love them eventually!

Adi's cute outfit grammy gave her

Jason has also been able to play flag football with some guys from his med school class. It's been so fun for him to get out and play again and he's done pretty well too! They did get killed by the 2nd year med school class but other than that they've won every game!!

I think he's still got it!

Cheerin' daddy on from the sideline



I think he's having a good time cause he knows football (Just for you Brian and Stacy!)

So yes, I am becoming one of those mom's who when they blog, all their pictures are of their baby!  But hey, it's my journal so I can do what I want right! And lets be honest, She's who everyone wants to see anyways cause she WAY cuter than the rest of us!!! 

2 comments:

The Damron's said...

It was so fun to spend time with you guys, and miss you all ready! Can wait to see you again and I love love love the pics of ADI!

Tyson and Lana Hansen said...

I can't believe how big Adi is and I haven't even seen her yet!!! She's adorable!