Sunday, October 5, 2008

School, school and more school

So it's been a really long time since I've updated our blog and I keep getting in trouble so I apologize. Jason and I are just SO busy now that school has started. We are both going to school full time and working and trying to find time to study. He is taking Chemistry, Genetics, a psychology class and a business class. He now works for a pediatric opthemologist at Excell Eye Center and is loving it. It's been really good for him. He is now debating whether he is going to do optometry or opthemology and leaning towards opthemology. So we'll have a lot of school ahead of us but it will be worth it. I am working for Packer Dental right now as a dental assistant and loving it. I am taking physiology, micro biology, psychology and public speaking right now. I have applied for the Utah College of Dental Hygiene and am hoping to get into that to start next August. That way, I'll be finished with Dental Hygiene before we leave to Grad school for Jason. But really that is our life right now. School and work but we're also having a good time. This last weekend we went to the U of U football game with Cody and Paul on thurs. and then friday we went to Jason's mission reunion. It was really fun to see all his mission buddies. We also went down to Richfield last weekend and I made peach jam with my mom and Jason helped Paul do the trim in the greenhouse. It was really fun to see our families. We love being married so much and have been having such a good time together. School gets very stressful but we know it is so worth it and it will only last for so long. But we'll just keep going and loving every day! I promise I'll do better about keeping this updated and taking more pictures! Hope you are all doing well and I'd love to hear from everyone soon!

3 comments:

Chip and Lisa said...

It's funny that I have to read your blog to hear what is going on in your life. I guess when we talk it is always about work things. I didn't realize how heavy your school load was but you seem to balance things so well. You are such a great employee and we love all that you do for us. Keep up the great balance and if you ever need anything don't hesitate to ask.

kalei and jake said...

KAYLI! I randomly found your blog through someone else's I'm so happy! I completely know how you feel...I feel that all my life consists of is School, work, and school! It's so great isn't it?! Well I'm so glad you have a blog, I haven't talked to you for so long. I'll just apologize now for when you see our blog...I'm not very good at updating it :) You guys look great, keep in touch!

Melissa said...

Hey there! I ran into your blog from becca or nicole's (I'm not sure which) Good to hear from you! Enjoy school!