Sunday, November 23, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

I know it's been a while and it's time for an update! Jason and I are still just going to school and working, the norm! But also trying to fit in time for fun! For halloween this year, I came home from work and did some homework while I waited for trick or treaters. I loved answering the door each time they came with their cut little faces and costumes! Nellie brought over allie in her little doggie costume!

She is SO cute! I could have just stayed home all night and given out candy! But when jason got home,we got in our costumes which were both last minute, erica came over, and we all went to Natalie Miner's house. Her and her boyfriend (fiance now!) made us this fun dinner and we had soup bowls with two different kinds of soup, salad and drinks. It was so much fun! Her apartment was all decorated and everything. Then we watched hocus pocus! It was a fun and eventful night!
We also were privileged enough to go down to the manti temple and see Tyson and Brianne get married! It was such a great ceremony! Congrats you two!
Jason and I have also started mentoring a young man named Lamont. He is thirteen years old. It's through a mentoring program called safety net mentors and it's just like big brother. We take him every monday night and Jason also takes him to scouts when lamont can go. He's a lot of fun. Last monday we took him with us and another couple steve and tausha to classic skating.


In Nov. I threw a baby shower for Nellie! We ate, played some fun games and opened gifts. Hopefully everyone had a good time So here are some fun pictures from that! She is having him in less than two weeks and we are SO excited for her, Tim and allie!



Jason and I have both been doing really well. I have an interview with the Utah College of Dental Hygiene on December 5th so hopefully that will go well. After I interview I just wait to get a letter anytime to see if I got in or not! Jason is still loving his job and doing well in school!
Now since it's thanksgiving, I'll tell you some of the things I'm thankful for! I am so grateful that I have such a good family in my life on both of our sides! They are all so supportive of us and really do so much for us! I am so grateful for the opportunity we have to get a good education and so we can have good careers and provide for our family! I'm so grateful for such a good job at Packer Dental and for Chip and Lisa who are so good to me! I am so grateful for such good friends and for their willingness to do anything for us! I am so very grateful for such an amazing husband who works so hard and is so good to me! And most of all, I'm so grateful for the gospel and the many many blessings my heavenly father has poured out upon me and Jason. We are truely blessed and I'm so grateful for all I have! Have a very Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: