Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day

So it's been a really long time since I've posted anything. I've been so busy and although that's no excuse its definately time. Christmas was great. We went to Richfield and spent time with our families. We then left to go down to Alton for the Bastian Family reunion. Alton is a tiny town in the middle of no where. I thought that I grew up in a small town, well at least we don't have stop signs that say whoa!! :) It's such a great little town While there we stayed at a huge cabin with all of my dad's family. We went sledding and snow boarding in three feet of snow and had a blast.



We then came back here and spent new years in provo with Jamie. It was lots of fun! since then we've just been SUPER busy with work and school. Jason is taking the second half of chemistry and it's lab, cell biology, ecology, and human diseases. I'm taking anatomy, ecology, sociology and nutrition. We both are still loving our jobs! Feb. 6th was my birthday. It was so fun. That night we drove to Ogden and went indoor skydiving. It's was amazing! It's crazy, it's a lot harder than it looks. But it was so much fun! We then stayed at my aunt Tami's house and on Saturday, we went to my cousin dillon's baptism. We are so proud that he chose to be baptized and it was a great day. We then jumped in the car and headed up to twin falls idaho for my cousin Kyle's homecoming. We stayed that night and on Sunday went to church to hear him speak. Wow it never ceases to amaze me what missions do! He is a spiritual giant!! He is such a great guy! We have always been close growing up and so it was way fun to see him again!! Today is Valentines day!!! I play the piano in the primary and this morning we had a primary activity for all the kids and their families. I went and played the piano for them to sing. They are such sweet little spirits. It was fun. Now Jason is taking a test then we are going up to salt lake to go snowboarding with his family. It will be fun and hopefully I'll do better this time than I did last time!! I'm learning slowly but surely, but my bum and knees sure take a beating till I get it!! I hope you are all doing well!! Happy Valentines Day!!

1 comment:

Beagleys said...

Your blog is cute! We should all get together for dinner again soon! You should add us to your blog! Ours is tylerncori.blogspot.com