Saturday, May 2, 2009

School's Out for Summer!

Hooray!! Jason and I are out of school for summer so I finally have time to update my blog!!! The last three months have been so crazy! We have both been working and doing tons of homework to finish this semester but we're all done now! This summer Jason is going to be doing research up at SLCC with a project that his cell biology teacher is doing. They are researching ovarian cancer so it should be pretty interesting. It is nice though cause it's only during the day monday and tues when he'd normally be at work anyways so it all works out very nicely. I am just going to be working until fall. I still work for Packer Dental which I love!! They are so good to me and it's a great job! I also am trying to find something that I can do on the other days. I work at the dentist monday, tuesday and friday so I need something wed, thurs, and possibly sat. so if anybody knows of any jobs that are part time like that let me know! I've applied a couple of places and am just waiting to hear back. Ok now to catch up.
March was a pretty normal boring month. Not much going on. In april, we were lucky enough to host two girls from Guatamala that were here with a group from a medical school in guatamala to shadow doctors. It was really fun to have them. Paola is 18 and she is in her second year of med school and kathy is in her fourth year of med school and is only 21. They were here with us for a week and a day. We had lots of fun and loved to have them.






They left april 6th which was Jasons birthday!! He is so old! A whole 23 years old! ha ha. I am definately the luckiest girl in the world to have married him! I love him so much! Here are some pictures of his party we had that night! We had some people come over for pie and ice cream (yes pie, he hates cake!) and played some games. It was tons of fun and we have the best friends! Thanks for all who came and Jason says thanks for all the gifts!






Last night we were able to take both of our parents to a little place called Showtime Utah. It's a place in pleasant grove that does dinner and a western show. It was a lot of fun!! Thanks for coming guys! We have been having tons of fun and are looking forward to an amazing summer!! We found out that we get to go to Hawaii in August and are SO excited!!! It will be a fun summer with friends and sunshine!!

3 comments:

Autum said...

Hawaii! Sounds like fun!

Beagleys said...

Congrats on getting through the school year! We are way excited too! And we can't believe you get to go to Hawaii!!!! Can we climb in your suitcases? :)

Jason and Kayli said...

Climb right in! I know I'm so excited!!