Sunday, December 6, 2009

Thanksgiving

We had a great thanksgiving this year! It was Jason's families year for thanksgiving and it was so fun to all be together. We went down to Richfield the Tuesday before thanksgiving. We stopped and saw my family for a minute then went in to his parent's house. On wed the rest of his family came. We all hung out together and Jason and I went shopping for a little bit. Wed Jason came down with a cold and wasn't feeling to well so that night he took some night time medicine to help him sleep. Well the next morning I woke up and helped make thanksgiving dinner. Jason stayed asleep until about 12:30 and got up, ate thanksgiving dinner, and went back to sleep for a while more. I felt so bad for him! That night I went shopping a little with my mom and aunts and he played games with his family. Then on Friday, we went out to my farm with Jason's family and my dad came over and we all shot clay pigeons! It was so fun! I didn't do very well but Kim was Annie Oakley! The rest all did very well too! We then went back into richfield and that night had our christmas party! Since all of the Jensen kids are married and all but us have kids, they do christmas at their own houses so we have the Jensen christmas party with thanksgiving. It was a lot of fun. We started with the christmas story from Barbara.



Then each of the kids had drawn names and gotten gifts for each other. It was so fun to watch them get excited to open their gift, but even more fun to watch them get so excited to give the gift they had gotten for their cousin.









Then all the kids went and watched a movie while the adults did white elephant gifts. There was a variety of gifts from a used wrench to paul's amazing painting. It was so fun and most of all we enjoyed being together!!
The next day we went on the Chrismas tree hunt. We went up the mountain to the top with Paul and Becca and found them a tree. We then went back down a little lower and Chip was kind enough to let Jason and I take the ranger and we went and found our Christmas tree. It was also Kassi's first real experience with snow and she loved to play in it!!



We then went home and had a birthday party! It was Cadence's birthday that day and Aiden's was Dec. 2nd, Barbara's Dec 4th, and Grandma Jensen's Dec. 6th. We opened gifts and had cake. Cadence then painted our toe nails with her kit she got for her christmas present!






We spend Sunday with my family. We went to church and then went over to Grandma Hales' It was so fun to be able to spend the weekend down with our families! We love them so much are are so grateful for such amazing support and love! We hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving and hope you'll count your blessings all year round!

PS Sorry about the sideways pictures! My computer wouldn't keep them rotated when I'd upload them! Not sure what I did wrong!

1 comment:

The Damron's said...

SOO cute! It was a blast to all be together and you got some really cute pics of my boys so I might just have to steel them from your blog and put them on mine. Love you guys!