Saturday, February 12, 2011
Still No News!
Yes, we are still waiting to hear from medical schools. I guess I can't say we haven't heard any news, but are still waiting to hear lots of new. Jason interviewed at the U and we are supposed to hear from them in March. We are also still waiting to hear from eight more schools as to whether he gets an interview or not. We'll just keep waiting. School has been going well for me, I'm in my last semester and studying like crazy for boards as well as classes. I did finally find my boards patient though! :) I'm so excited to have that over as they are hard to find. Of course I'll keep looking just incase but it's nice to have one! Sorry there aren't any pictures this time but it's been kind of a dull couple of months. Jason is in anatomy and one other class but he spends most nights in the anatomy lab so I don't see him till about midnight and I'm just at home studying so we're pretty lame right now. Last weekend we were able to go to my parents house for my birthday and the superbowl. We had such a great trip! I was able to go horse riding with Melinda as well as get a message that my mom bought for me for my birthday. I got cute clothes from Barbara and Dale as well as fun stuff from my siblings. It was a great birthday and I'm so grateful for such great family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We're playing the waiting game too only it's for pharmacy school. Bob has one interview in March, didn't get an interview from 2, and we're waiting to hear from 5. I hate the waiting game. I hope Jason gets in somewhere.
It was so good to see you guys last week. (And the chocolate cake was stellar!)
Praying for you guys too!
Post a Comment