Monday, August 8, 2011

Summer Fun


This summer has been so much fun! Busy, but fun! Jason and I have LOVED being able to spend some time together as neither of us had school. We both still worked but our evenings together have been so wonderful! Here are some of the fun things we've done this summer.
Erica's Birthday! Love these girls! We sure miss the Ozzello's!



Lamont was able to play in one of Jason's softball games this summer when they didn't have enough players! He loved it and even made it home twice!


Jason and I at the Bees game with Kim and Cody and their cute kids

My amazing little sister Shandi won the Salina Club Rodeo Queen contest for the Junior category and my amazing cousin Ashlin got 2nd attendant! So fun to watch these girlies on their horses!


We spent the fourth of July weekend in Richfield with both of our families this year. I had my class reunion on Friday night, my baby shower with the Jensen family Saturday as well as fireworks in Aurora, and the fourth of July celebration on Monday in Richfield. I didn't get tons of pictures but here a few of the ones I got!

Danielle is 2nd attendant to Miss Sevier County

Tressa was in the parade with the Richfield Mini Cheer program

Shandi and Ash on their horses in the parade


My great friend Stacy threw a baby shower for me for our ward in provo before we moved to salt lake. All of the pictures are on her camera, but we had lots of fun! Thanks again stacy.

Little Claire decided that Kassi's bed was really comfortable!

Tim and Nellie came into town as well! We had so much fun seeing them and miss them so much! It was Nellie's birthday while they were here so I took her and Ali to seasons salon and we got glitter toes. It was so much fun to be with them again! (Sorry this one is sideways, it wouldn't switch)

Then middle of July was also the Jensen reunion. I wasn't able to go because of my baby shower, but Jason went. Then his parents helped us move all our big stuff up to Salt Lake. The next week, my family came up and helped us clean/paint the provo house all day! They were such a great help and I couldn't have done it without them.

Then our friends Kellen and Lisa Hilton invited us up to Solitute to their condo for the weekend! We had so so much fun and it was a much needed getaway after moving everything!


My friend Rebecca gave her homecoming report of her mission a couple of weekends ago! It was so much fun to see her again! We then went to lunch that week and were able to catch up! She also offered us some tickets to a dinner up at Snowbird for Sat. that her cousin had that he couldn't use. We ended up going and had a great time. It's so nice to just be up in the mountains! (I know, I'm wearing the same outfit as in the last pictures. ha ha there is only so much you can wear being pregnant and these were like 3 weeks apart!)


I have also been awful at documenting my baby belly! As you all know, I'm so bad at taking pictures. I have to get better at it so I don't miss my babies growing up! She's growing so much and I can't wait to meet her! I am 31 weeks tomorrow so we have about nine weeks left! We can't wait. We did take this picture at Snowbird and I'm 30 1/2 weeks.
Well that's a little of our summer. Jason starts medical school next week so it will be back to the grinding stone but we sure have enjoyed our time this summer! But at least we can look forward to our little girl coming!!!!


2 comments:

Melanie said...

Kayli you look so cute!

Megan Marie said...

it's about time you got a little belly! i swear you didn't show fooooreverrr! you look great! i'm excited for jason and you to start med school!