 |
| Adi at five months! Love those carrots! |
So since Adi will be six months next week, I figured I'd better post her 5 month post. I seriously can't believe time has gone by so fast! She's growing so quickly! We'll go to the Dr. on April 12th to see how much she really has grown but she's learning so much everyday!
Here are some facts about Adi at five months:
- She Loves anything with water; bath time and swimming
- She has rolled over once from belly to back and hasn't done it since
- She is eating solid foods now and at first had a really hard time digesting them so she had to have a suppository but is doing great now! We had to alternate prunes with her other foods every other night for a while but now we don't even have to do that.
- Mom wasn't producing enough milk to help her grow like she was supposed to so we have to mix mom's milk with formula (which was the only way she'd take formula at all for a while) and now she's getting chubby!!!
- She thinks Kassi is the funniest thing on earth and will randomly just start laughing at her
- She LOVES to give mom kisses!
- She saw grandma and grandpa off to Guatemala for their 18 month mission but gets to Skype with them often
- Hasn't been sleeping as well as she used to since she got croup while we were in St. George but is slowly getting back to sleeping through the night.
 |
| Loves to play with the remote (don't worry, she's watching Kassi not the TV) |
 |
| Almost sitting up by herself! |
Here are the pictures I promised of us swimming now that we got them off my broken camera!
 |
| Our Family |
 |
| Daddy and Adi swimming! |
 |
| Kelsey and Brielle, Amanda and Taylor, and me and Adilynn (all 2 months apart from each other) |
1 comment:
OH MY GOSH! She is getting so CHUBBY! I LOVE IT! She looks so much older. I'm sad that I've missed her growing up the last two years (or so it seems). So cute!
Post a Comment