So my last post was right before Jason took his first MCAT.... then life got crazy!!! Jason took his first MCAT and we received his scores about 30 days later. He didn't feel like he'd done as well as he wanted to so as soon as he got home from his first one we registered him for a second one. When we got his scores we found that he was right. He did ok just not as good as he wanted to. So he studied hard and took another one on August 4th. He feels MUCH better about this one and we get his scores about Sept. 7th so hopefully it will be good enough to get into medical school!!!
After Jason took his first MCAT, he took his summer class finals and left for Guatemala. He has such amazing photos and I keep telling him he needs to blog about it! I'll keep working on him and hopefully he'll share that with you all soon! Well after a 10 day trip, he came home July 3rd and I was already in Richfield. He rode down with his mom and we spent the fourth and fifth in Richfield. It was fun to see my little sisters involved in everything they do! Danielle is 2nd attendant to Miss Teen Sevier right now and Shandi is 2nd attendant to the Junior Sevier County Rodeo Queen. It was fun to see them in the parade.
I have the cutest sisters ever!!! I also think this is hilarious! So Jason and I were getting ready to head back to provo monday evening. Tressa was wanting to go to a friend's house and play and we were going to drop her off on the way because my parents were both gone. Well they told her she had to do the dishes first. She hurried and got them done and did a great job! She started the dishwasher and a few minutes later I looked over and there were bubbles coming out of the sides of the dishwasher. We asked what soap she had used and realized she had put dish soap into the dishwasher! It was hilarious! So after about an hour and a half of cleaning it up and getting to the point we could run it without bubbles going everywhere, we were on our way!
We came back to provo and that week Jason left for scout camp. He had a great time with his boys!
We also had a bon fire with my class from school! Unfortunately not everyone could make it but we had a great time with those who did come!
I haven't talked about Kassi in a while but she is doing great and is a lot of fun! She still has more energy than ever and we have fun playing with her!!
I have just been busy busy with school and work. This semester was very difficult for all of us because of a few reasons. I wouldn't say it was our most academically challenging semester but there was a TON of group projects and busy work! I think we had like 7 or 8 group projects and a couple individual projects as well! It was crazy but we made it through! It's also hard because we only had one day a week of clinic so it was a lot of classroom time! It definitely is a good semester to have finished! I just finished my finals last thursday and now a get a "true" break! No studying for end of 1st year test or anything! It will be short lived as I go back on Sept. 7th but it will be thoroughly enjoyed!!! I finished my finals on thursday like I said then friday I worked and we had to go to one of Jason's scout's eagle court of honor. Then we headed up the mountain where we met Jason's cousins Daniel and Ashley and had a fire! They stayed the night but we came home. Then Saturday, they came down and we went rafting down the provo river! It was way fun! It's a pretty calm river which I was fine with but we enjoyed our time outside which neither Jason nor I have had all summer!
We then came home, showered and went to Macaroni grill. We then went and saw inception. We LOVE that movie! It's such a great film! We had tons of fun with Daniel and Ashley and are so glad they came down for their anniversary!!
Sunday we had my cousins chase and Becky and their little boy Nathan over for dinner. It was so fun to see them and play with Nathan!! Then on monday, my family came up and we drove to the airport to pick up Giovanna. She is a foreign exchange student from Brazil that will be living with my parents for 10 months to go to school in Richfield! We are very excited to have her here and she's such a sweet girl! I hope she enjoys it!!!
My little sisters Shandi and Tressa stayed up here with me after picking up Giovanna. They will be here till thursday. On Wed. my parents are moving Riley up here to go to college!! It's so crazy he's old enough to be in college but we are so excited he'll be living up here!!! Then on thursday, the whole family is going to seven peaks! On friday Jason and I are headed to Colorado to go to Kelsey and DJ's wedding!!! We are so excited for them and that it's finally here!!! We will go to their wedding on friday then stay sat. in steamboat to see what there is to do and then come home Sunday! It will be a great get away before Jason starts school on the 25th!
Well that's what we've been up to lately and we hope you are all doing well!!!
3 comments:
Hey!!
I really liked your post it's wayyy cute and I'am glad to hear u guys have been doing well!!!:D
♥Em
Exciting stuff! Good luck with all the tests, that is a fun next adventure. We are still voting for you to come to Omaha :) Hope all is well it was fun to see you this summer!
Ahh I can't believe how big Kassie is!!! She's not the little furball I remember!! I will never forget that time we were at your house and Lana brought Daisey and the dogs were playing the whole time and chasing each other. Daisy was chasing Kassie around and around the coffee table until Kassie sneaked away and Daisey kept going around! hahaha that was hilarious and I still laugh just thinking about it!
Post a Comment